The Republic of Vanuatu is a remote archipelago of 83 islands located southwest of the Pacific. It is a tropical paradise and also a member of the British Commonwealth. Its passport not only gives you access to Great Britain, but to as many as 125 countries visa-free including Europe, Russia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Its political and economic stability, good infrastructure, stable financial system and excellent tax conditions make Vanuatu one the best countries from which you acquire second citizenship.
Why Choose Vanuatu for Second Citizenship?
- Fastest second citizenship– Vanuatu has an Honorary Citizenship Program that is incredibly fast. Your passport is processed within 45-60 days
- Business benefits– Vanuatu is a tax-free country. All you need to pay is VAT and customs tax. Both domestic and international companies pay zero corporation tax, and international investors are exempted from capital gains tax.
- Easier travel–As a Vanuatu passport holder you can travel visa-free to 125 countries around the world.
- Secure future for your dependents– Your Vanuatu citizenship extends to immediate family members. That is your spouse, children, and parents.
Vanuatu Citizenship By Investment Program
You can apply for this program together with your spouse, children under the age of 25 and dependent parents over 65 years. This ensures that your whole family enjoys the benefits of Vanuatu citizenship.
What are The Financial Requirements?
A donation of only USD 150,000 to the Vanuatu Development Support Program gives you access to Vanuatu citizenship. If you are applying as an individual, this is a one-time cost that gives you lifetime citizenship. However, if you are bringing along your family additional fees will apply;
- USD 230,000 for a family of four
- USD 20,000 for each additional children
- USD 30,000 for each additional adult dependent of 18 – 25 years
- USD 30,000 for each additional dependent parent of over 65 years
What is The Application Process?
Your application starts when you send your agent a copy of your current passport and no criminal record. After a successful background check your program cost is calculated, and you sign the citizenship application papers.
You are then required to make a deposit of 50% of the total cost in advance. Once you make this payment, it takes 30-60days to process your application.
After the approval of your application, you are required to pay the remaining 50% of your program fee. After this, you are granted citizenship and a Vanuatuan passport. These can be delivered to you in your country of residence and the oath administered. You can also take a trip to Vanuatu to take the oath. Your Vanuatu passport is valid for five years, and you can renew it without any further investment.
The application process is simpler and more straightforward than that of other economic citizenship programs. Online applications are streamlined and fast-tracked resulting in reduced processing times of 45-60 days. The Vanuatu CBI program is the fastest for investors looking for second citizenship and a strong passport.
There is so much that this island nation has to offer ordinary citizens and investors. Vanuatu will provide you with a stable and secure home in a culturally diverse nation. The government has made tremendous steps to make Vanuatu the preferred investment destination. For all enquires on Vanuatu citizenship call us today.