Such Caribbean countries as Antigua and Barbuda, St.Lucia, Dominica and Grenada also have CBI programs. In terms of cost, Dominica and St.Lucia offer the lowest price for a single applicant, around $110,000 and $113,000 respectively, including additional fees. While Antigua and Barbuda offers the best price for an investor with family (spouse and 2 kids) — almost $146,000 (fees included). Note! The investment amount in these cases can’t be returned as it’s a donation to the fund.
Why is St.Kitts and Nevis CBI program so popular?
Apart from it being the oldest one, the program was named the best one at the ceremony Global Citizen in 2017. Also, St.Kitts and Nevis passport is quite powerful, it holds the 21st position in the Passport Index with 134 visa-free countries. According to the CSDS data, St.Kitts and Nevis holds the second position among other Caribbean countries on ease of obtaining type B visas to the US.
What does a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport have to offer?
- Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is your visa-free entrance into over 134 countries, including the Schengen Area countries, the UK, South Korea, Hong Kong, virtually all South American countries, among others. Saint Kitts and Nevis passport holders are allowed to stay in Europe up to 90 days within a 6-month period, and up to 180 days per year in the UK.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis passport means no world income or inheritance tax.
- It is possible to obtain the passport in a remote mode. The citizenship is processed exclusively through a licensed, government-approved agent.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis officially recognizes double citizenship. All the information is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- This is an opportunity to obtain long-term visas to the US and Canada.
- The investment is transferred only after the government approves the application. The transaction is fully transparent.
- Together with the main applicant, their spouse, children under 30 years of age and parents aged 55 and above may also apply. The children born after the parents obtain their citizenships become Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens free of charge.
- The citizenship is issued for a lifetime. There are no requirements for knowing the language or staying in the country. The passports are valid for 10 years for adults and 5 years for children. It takes about a week to renew it and it is not necessary to come to the country for that.
In conclusion, we would like to say that the country welcomed over 11,000 new citizens from 127 countries via the CBI program within 10 years (2005-2015).
Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Tesla, AT&T, Eli Lilly & more
Foreign ownership of Saudi stocks to rise to 10%